Skip to main content

Fundamentals of self motivation

The whole essence of self motivation rests upon your being you ,being yourself and living life to the fullest in such a way that expresses no one but you!The way we perseive our selfves forms a key part of who or what we become .Our lives are vested on what we persieve of ourselves ,for we become what we think of ourselves.We are a mirror image of what we percieve of ourselves.Many have spent a lifetime living others peoples lives.Self motivation begings when we start appreaciating who we are and working towards improving our image ,social relationships and most importantly achieving through turning our tragedies into triumphs.Self motivation is catalysed when we also accept others and give them a room to share their vison with us.For being human is just having the freedom to be yourself ,not caring about what other people say or think, having that freedom to be yourself .For if you seize to be your self them who are you?Whose life are living ?  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments with Njabulo Moyo

I love her

When it cold outside You make me warm inside I pray that you don`t take long to decide To take me as i am  For in you my heart resides Love me...  I will be your disciple Care for me...  I will be the shepherd of your soul Like Paul i will religiously die for you kiss me...  i will be your soul provider Hold my hand ... I will hold on to our love Walk with me ... We will create history