Skip to main content

Toll gate


 





Tollgate so tall and tormenting
Towering the roads
Bullying drivers
Robing the nation of its money
You only know how to take
You take money in all denominations
One dollar ,two dollar,three dollars,four dollars,five dollars
Small cars,haulage trucks, buses and lorries all stop
They all stop to pay for a  stagnant service
Yes stagnant ,for the roads are dead


Our roads are dead and delapidated
Your pockets are fat
Fat ,,and you are phating our drivers money
Toll gate ..you take from the road
But the road has turned into potholes ,
Holes of dust ,holes of accidents... 
 You give birth and abort..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments with Njabulo Moyo

I love her

When it cold outside You make me warm inside I pray that you don`t take long to decide To take me as i am  For in you my heart resides Love me...  I will be your disciple Care for me...  I will be the shepherd of your soul Like Paul i will religiously die for you kiss me...  i will be your soul provider Hold my hand ... I will hold on to our love Walk with me ... We will create history