Skip to main content

From victims to perpetrators...

Peace is not the absence of war
Nor is it the non existance of violence
For violence breeds violence
Violence brews victims

Violence is violent to your:
Enemy
Brother
Sister
Mother
Father

Violence is violent to one another
Violence is the enemy of National Healing
In violence victims become perpetrators
Perpetrators become victims
Violence victimises the vulnerable

It is like a valley of violent thoughts
Victimising through vindictive action
Craeting a society of selection

Oh ! When shall we taste redemption??


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments with Njabulo Moyo

I love her

When it cold outside You make me warm inside I pray that you don`t take long to decide To take me as i am  For in you my heart resides Love me...  I will be your disciple Care for me...  I will be the shepherd of your soul Like Paul i will religiously die for you kiss me...  i will be your soul provider Hold my hand ... I will hold on to our love Walk with me ... We will create history