Skip to main content

Re-Create Yourself

Do not accept the roles that society foists on you.Re-create yourself by forging a new identity,one that commands attention and never bores the audience.Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you.Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures and actions-your power will be enhanced and your character will seem larger than life.(Law number 25) .The 48 laws of power by Robert Greene and Joost Elffers

Popular posts from this blog

Moments with Njabulo Moyo

I love her

When it cold outside You make me warm inside I pray that you don`t take long to decide To take me as i am  For in you my heart resides Love me...  I will be your disciple Care for me...  I will be the shepherd of your soul Like Paul i will religiously die for you kiss me...  i will be your soul provider Hold my hand ... I will hold on to our love Walk with me ... We will create history